SQLVue is an elegant IDE for SQLite database and software developers. It uses a traditional tab-based design (similar to Visual Studio) to make it easy to work with multiple tables and SQL at the same time.
- Full code completion (for SQLite syntax and your table and column names)
- Full display of all database pragma values
- Table editor displays all table information in one place (columns, data, indexing and triggers)
- Simple, clean design
- Opening a database restores all tabs from last time
- Database analysis and optimization
- Create tables without knowing SQL
- Edit data in tables
SQLVue 4.2 is available now for OS X and will be available for Windows and Linux soon!
Changes for SQLVue 4.2:
- Now a Cocoa app on OS X
- Table list on left can now be resized
- Does not crash when more than 60 columns in a table
- Can now use Zoom/Maximize button
- Other minor changes and improvements
Download the SQLVue demo to try it out. It works in read-only mode so you can see how the app works and query your data. But you will not be able to change your data or modify the database.
Purchase SQLVue for only $29.99 and remove the read-only restriction so you can modify your databases.